Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lucky we live Hawaii

Every day I never regret the fact that I live and work in beautiful Hawaii. I am truly blessed to be here, doing what I love, and meeting brides & grooms I enjoy working with. I was on my workout ride yesterday (cycling is my sport) and came across this reminder of how lucky I truly am to be here:



This photo of Ala Moana Beach was taken with my cell phone camera. Time of day was late afternoon, around 630pm, right around sunset. Gorgeous view, right?

And just to show proof that I was on my workout, here's a pic of me:




Tonight is the monthly NACE meeting. The big discussion will probably focus on our upcoming 50th Anniversary Party on June 3, which will double as a fundraiser for Aloha Harvest and the Lokahi Program, which will benefit families affected by the shutdown of Aloha Airlines. Tickets will be in the $50-60 range but will go to a good cause. If you are free on the evening of June 3rd, come on by! There will be games, good food, free drinks, and much more. I will be providing the sound system for the evening's entertainment.

No comments: