Sunday, February 11, 2007

Big Bits O' News!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Normally I don't post on weekends, but this is big: two big bits of news that can't wait for Monday.

First, my good friend Peter Merry just finished his book The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!. It's a great book about choosing the right entertainment for your celebration. Peter is a former president of the American Disc Jockey Association, and he operates Merry Weddings, a wedding entertainment service in Southern California that has a very similar philosophy and approach to wedding entertainment as mine. He was gracious enough to let me "beta-test" the first two chapters of the book, and from what I've read so far, it is one resource that every bride who wants a fun, stress-free wedding should have.

Tomorrow I will post the link where you can get foreword and introduction to the book (for FREE), and from there, you too will be able to download the first two chapters...FOR FREE! It's all an effort to make your wedding day so much more FUN, STRESS-FREE, UNIQUE, and MEMORABLE!

The other big news: I now accept all major credit cards! In the past, I was rather limited by my merchant services company to accept ONLY American Express, but with this new service (which uses Paypal), I can accept all credit cards, meaning more convenience for my clients...especially the ones trying to get Frequent Flyer Miles on their Visa or Mastercard! Hey every cent that goes to those miles for the honeymoon counts, right?


Have a great Sunday, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: