Friday, February 13, 2009

More learning = more unique presentations for you

On Sunday, I leave for Vegas for two conferences, where I will learn about new trends and ideas to help you make your wedding day more FUN, UNIQUE, STRESS-FREE, and MEMORABLE. The first one is the Mobile Beat DJ Conference, held officially on February 17-19, but with more educational seminars on February 16 as well.




I'll be learning and developing new games, activities, routines, and more, which in turn will help you have a more personalized, interactive, and original experience at your wedding, since many of these games and ideas originated from conferences like these.

The week after is the Catersource/Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow, held this year at the Las Vegas Hilton. This is where I network and learn about the latest wedding trends for 2009: what's "in" (candy buffets, going "green", value-oriented presentations), what's cool (linens, chair covers, photobooths), and what's "out" (chocolate fountains, Hummer limos, extravagant events). When I get back, I'll have more ideas to help you make your wedding look "current" but still within budget!

And when I get back, I have some business training workshops to attend to here in Honolulu. These workshops will help to streamline my business, which ultimately will help me save time and money to better serve you!

Over the next three weeks, there will be a lot of learning, but it is necessary to consistently provide you with a fresh, original, and unique palette from which to create your own celebration.

Of course, while I'm away, I will still be checking my email and voicemail, so please feel free to call or email! You won't wait too long for a reply! Or if you're going to be in Vegas for the next two weeks, call me; let's get together and hang out while we're there!

No comments: