Monday, February 16, 2009

Aloha from Vegas!

I finally made it! I'm in my room here at the Riviera, and it's the morning of the first "unofficial" day of the MOBILE BEAT DJ CONFERENCE. The flight itself was uneventful.

Thumbs up, we are a Go for takeoff!




DON from I Do Wedding Entertainment/Spin Doctors Mobile Disco and I finally arrived at 11:30pm Pacific Time. Although we didn't get to our room until around 1:30am (due to many factors), we were still in pretty good spirits.





After dropping off our stuff in the room, we went out for food. We ended up meeting JERRY, a DJ from San Diego, and his wife LISA, and having breakfast with them. It was cool to pick their brains and see what unique things they are doing for their brides and clients in their market; likewise, we shared some of the original things we do for you in Hawaii. In the end, Don and I picked up some very good ideas that we can use to make your wedding more FUN & UNIQUE! And the seminars haven't even started! By the end of the week, I'll have many more ideas, which will ultimately help you have a more FUN, UNIQUE, STRESS-FREE, and MEMORABLE experience at YOUR wedding!

Stay tuned throughout the week as I post new ideas, thoughts, and experiences that I will learn about! Check back often for the latest!

No comments: