Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank you for coming!


To all of the brides and friends who dropped by my booth at the Hawaii Bridal Expo this weekend: thank you for coming! It was great meeting you and hearing your stories about your upcoming wedding.

To my past clients (Sunny [and her mother and sister Summer], Kris & Christy): it was AWESOME to see you again! It is so nice to catch up and see how things have changed since your wedding, and how some things have stayed the same! Special thanks to KRIS, who was gracious enough to hang out and help me in my booth even though he missed the Baltimore game! Thank you thank you thank you!



Thank you to all my photographer & videographer friends who helped contribute images and video to my booth presentation! Your generosity, and more importantly, your friendship, is very much appreciated!

Over the next few weeks, I will be following up with those of you who are planning your wedding soon, and I look forward to helping you create a party that is so very FUN, STRESS-FREE, UNIQUE, and something that will give you HAPPY MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST FOREVER!

Don't forget to register for the Wedding VIP Club! Visit

No comments: