Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Will Miss My Microphones

This is the Audio Technica ATW-1400 series of wireless microphones.



I have owned four of them since 2003, and I love 'em to death. They fit well in my hand and make me sound good.

Unfortunately, due to the changeover to digital TV next year, I will not be able to use them after January 15. I do have some new microphones on order which will be dTV compliant, although I will miss my old AT mics. They served me (and many of you) very well at various weddings, parties, and functions over the years. Many of you even used the microphones for your Thank You Speech at your wedding, or your Maid of Honor & Best Man used the microphones for their toasts. The microphones had their "closing night performance" at last evening's NACE Holiday Party, and, barring any last-minute parties that come my way, this truly was their final "curtain call."

No comments: