Friday, October 31, 2008

Paradigm Shift

There's a saying that goes "When the student is ready, the Master/Teacher will appear." Lately, that statement has been resonating loudly with me, considering how many of my mentors have come into my life recently. Tom Hopkins in September. Mark Ferrell this month. Tom & Mark had always been in my life, but never to the degree in which they influenced me until recently. Perhaps back then I simply was not ready to fully grasp their messages. But God/Source/Universe, in Its infinite wisdom, deigned that they come into my life at full force, and this time, I was fully prepared.

What is weird is how there have been many other synchronocities relating to this quote: In the last two weeks, I heard it from several colleagues and even clients I met with! Usually it was said in passing or paraphrased to make a point about an unrelated topic, but still...how much coincidence can it be? The latest was earlier today, when I saw it on TV in a commercial for Victoria's Secret (I kid you not!). Amazing, isn't it?

There is one particular person who recently came into my life, and that person's message resonates very very deeply into my core. I cannot quite explain it; it feels weird yet right at the same time. It's like the Universe is saying, "Marino wasn't ready to hear THIS message for 32 years, but now...it's time. He's ready. At this time, in this place, Marino is ready to learn, and ultimately, to serve."

If I learn my lessons correctly from this new teacher, expect a MAJOR shift in paradigm from me. Whereas the business model I currently have is pretty awesome...the future business model will be undescribably extraordinary.

Details will be released in due course...but it will be an exciting time.

With much love & aloha,

Marino
Your Certified Professional Master of Ceremonies
Ninja Entertainment

No comments: