Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks for dropping by!

The World Class Wedding Expo was this past weekend, and we had a wonderful time! Thank you to all of the brides who dropped by my booth to say hello, talk about their wedding day, and get excited about their wedding reception! I look forward to meeting with you as we get closer to your wedding date.

The fashion show went off quite well. Considering how little time I had to prep for it, it's amazing that it worked out well. It goes to show the quality of professionals who come together for this presentation. Special mahalos goes out to DUN, who produced the show, and ERICA, who directed it. Sound and stage lighting were provided by GIL & ROMEL with ND Mixx Productions. The models were also great to work with. And of course, the interactive games and hosting for this event was presented by...moi. If I get invited to do the October show, expect greater things, since I will have even more time to prepare and rehearse!

To the brides who I met at the expo: have you signed up for my VIP list yet? If not, email me so I can add you to it! Membership gets you access to my monthly Wedding Newsletter, filled with tips and ideas to help you create a FUN, STRESS-FREE, and UNIQUE wedding celebration that you and your guests will REMEMBER FOREVER. And the cost for VIP membership? Absolutely nothing...

No comments: