Thursday, April 17, 2008



So the World Class Wedding Expo starts tomorrow, and I am approaching it with both a sense of excitement and a sense of nervousness.

Excitement because I love these events! I enjoy meeting new brides-to-be and getting them excited about their celebrations! So if you are reading this and plan to drop by the expo tomorrow, visit my booth to say hi!

I'm experiencing some nervousness because I have been asked to host the fashions show. THIS...IS...BIG. I know that I've done large crowds before and performed at several large weddings, but for some reason, I am actually more nervous about tomorrow than anything previously! I guess a part of me is afraid that I am going to choke so badly tomorrow that no one will want to work with me again. But the professional in me says to focus in, forget all of the things going on around, and just nail the performance, like I usually do! Positive thinking can do wonders, so I definitely should psych myself up for this!

Sooo...if you're in the neighborhood tomorrow, drop by, say hello, see me at the fashion show, and let's all have a fabulous time.

No comments: