Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lots to follow up on

This past weekend's bridal expo was quite the success! Met a lot of prospective brides & grooms and really got to tell a lot of people about the unique opportunity that I provide! The big screen LCD TV helped deliver that message much more clearly! It was one of the best investments I've made, and it didn't cost me that much too.

Did some networking too, and talked to a bunch of videographers and photographers who promised to get me some of their work from weddings we did together. I just have to remember to get them the dates, and they will go back into their archives and grab what they have.

The banner was also a big hit. I got a lot of positive comments from other vendors, and I feel it made my booth stand out compared to other entertainers at the show. To make sure that the banner stays nice for a VERY long time, I bought a case for it.

With everything set up nicely beforehand, load-in was a breeze, and I was set up in no time at all. The only thing I forgot was the legs for the cocktail table! Instead, I put the laptop (which would display the short slideshow) on the table next to the TV, and the plan was to go to my storage after the first day to assemble the cocktail table and to bring it for the second day. In the end, though, I didn't need it, so it was one less thing to pack up!

The challenge this week is to follow through with everyone that I met. Yesterday, I spent emailing almost all of the brides that I connected with. A few have replied, which is a great sign. Tomorrow, I begin the phone call followups. Let's just hope that I'll be blessed to help them with their celebration; it's always great when I get to work with a bride & groom who truly want to have a memorable and fun celebration!

Warmly,

Marino
Ninja Entertainment

No comments: