Wednesday, March 28, 2007

An update to the 80's hair band post

Last week I had written a post about 80's hair band music and the nostalgia it brings, both to me personally and to my clients whenever I play that sort of music at weddings. I had mentioned that I would post a list of popular hair band music to play at weddings. Well, I did...and I used it as the first in a monthly series of visits to "Marino's Music Room." Each month, I will "Top 10" list of music from a particular genre. The music on the list would be a good addition to any wedding reception soundtrack, so it is something for the couple to consider.

If you wish to receive these monthly lists (available exclusively to my subscribers), shoot me an email at website01@ninjaentertainment.com , and I will send you the invitation and instructions to get on to the mailing list.

This month's list was about hair bands...next month will be something quite fun!

Keep rockin',

Marino
Ninja Entertainment

No comments: