Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogging from a seminar

One of the things that makes me different from other wedding entertainers is that I take the time to invest in continued education, in order to stay on top of current wedding trends. By staying on the cutting edge, I am able to provide better service and a more unique wedding planning experience for my clients.

So I'm blogging in the middle of a seminar by Tom Hopkins, a noted motivational speaker, and he is speaking about current techniques to get clients more involved with me and my service. It's a lot of stuff to take in, but very very good information. I look forward to sharing this with all of you when I meet you to talk about your wedding and event! More later...we were on break, but the seminar is starting up again!

No comments: