Monday, February 04, 2008

We're back!

Maui was great! Spending the weekend there was a great way to unstress after the last few weeks--wedding expo, two weddings and a birthday party over three weeks...

But it wasn't all play. On Friday (when I flew up in the morning), I spent the time meeting with several brides who are getting married on the Valley Isle and looking for a unique, original, and interactive presentation to give to their guests. To BARBARA & TOM and PUALANI & KEOLA, thank you for the awesome conversations! I hope you enjoyed it, and that you got some pretty good ideas on how to make your parties very fun and lively! When you are ready, let me know so I can send you the paperwork to get started...

I was supposed to meet another client on Saturday morning, but she called Friday night to reschedule to a later undetermined time. I was also supposed to meet my good friend Chuck the DJ from Maui Mobile Music for lunch on Sunday, but something came up, and unfortunately we couldn't get together.

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out, relaxing, and doing the things that tourists do when they're on vacation. On Saturday night, Lesley (one of my assistants) and I went running, stayed in, and had dinner. On Sunday, we went to the beach and took in a whale-watching cruise before flying home.

We took a lot of pictures. Lesley has a good eye for taking photos, so she maybe with some formal training, she may become our new special events photographer...we'll see.


How's that gorgeous Maui sunset?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi marino!
remember me? we had ninja entertainment do our dj & emceeing at our nov '03 wedding. anyway, just stumbled upon your blog...i'm glad to see you are still around and doing well, it seems! excellent...hope that you and ninja entertainment has a great '08! your trip to maui makes me envious--but with two kids, curt & i hardly have any time to travel.

Marino - Ninja Entertainment said...

Aloha Shannon! Long time no talk!! I'm glad to hear that you and Curt are doing so very well. And yes, I do remember you! Your wedding was one of the most fun parties I ever presented. I still remember your dad singing at your reception, and all of Curt's friends enjoying the golf game during dinner.

Are you still at the same email address? Email me! Let's catch up!

Marino
Ninja Entertainment